NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Wife needing support

Kim F

The one I can think of is Game-Anon which is a group that holds meetings every week for parents and spouses. Google it and you'll find their homepage.

Other than that you are free to ask anyone here of course. There are plenty of people on this forum who are in your exact situation.🙂

• Like 1

@Kim F

To add to wildermyths point.

It is true that there are a lot of people in a somewhat similar situation, If you don't find a group you could always browse through the forums a bit, check diaries,  forum questions or even ask them directly about how they dealt with the situation. Off the top of my head I can only think about GrainSiloEnthusiast, which has been on a somewhat similar position, maybe her ,her diary or game-anon as wildermyth said can be a good places to start .

Sorry for not being able to give you much more info and I hope you do find some solutions and support.

• 9 months later...

I think it does not need to be a specific narrowed-down thing. I think it does not even need to be a video games group. It can just be an addiction group, like Alcoholic Anonymous , or Sex Addict Anonymous....the messages are all the same: make a positive change, forget the old habits, learn new habits and meet with people who care. 

I am doing this with no face-to-face, but only internet supportgroups like this forum, it's going ok. Good luck.

you can talk to me if you want to. We can start from e-mails. Anyone is welcome, but I don't respond to negative messages. My e-mail:    gui-tong-wan@hotmail.com