NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My 90DayChallenge - Mission 2

The Chosen One

I think that in my first challenge, I gained clarity about my life and career and I learned that having a mission/purpose is crucial for a great life. I can firmly state that I want to become a digital marketer and that I'm willing to do everything at my disposal to make this goal happen. 

I'm not going to try to make it happen, I'm going to make it happen, no matter what. There's a big difference between trying something and doing something. 

I didn't accomplish my end goal. But, it was also my first try. I want to restart.

I want to begin a new 90-day challenge without repeating the same past mistakes. I guess the first big lesson is obvious: I should focus on one thing or two and I should also be more specific with my goals.

So for this new challenge, I want to:

- Focus at least 30 min a day on the course 

- Exercise at least 10 min a day

Rules: 

Limit of 3 Procrastination Days 

I know I'm going to fall off my horse at some point. The question is, how long will it take me to get back on the horse.

I really want to stop being a loser in 2021, so I want to finish strong this year.

I was going to start this challenge in June, but I've got some personal issues. 

But now, I'm commited.

My90DayChallenge -  Mission 2 

Level 1 - 15/11/2021 - 15/12/2021

Level 2 - 15/12/2021 - 15/01/2022

Level 3 - 15/12/2021 - 15/02/2022

I want to write in 15/12: Hey, I finished some projects of the course and I'm eating ealthier.

I want to write in 15/01/2022: Hey, I finished some projects of the course and I'm exercising more.

I want to write in 15/02/2022: Hey, I finished the course, I'm fit and I land a great job

-----------------I wish myself: GOOD LUCK------------------------------------------

Edited by The Chosen One
  • Like 1

November 15 (01 of 90 days) - Monday

I worked for 0h47m on Project 3
I spent 10 minutes on my home bike

November 16 (02 of 90 days) - Tuesday

I worked for 0h36m on Project 3

November 17 (03 of 90 days) - Wednesday

I worked for 1h21m on Project 3

November 18 (04 of 90 days) - Thursday

I worked for 1h23m on Project 3

November 19 (05 of 90 days) - Friday

I worked for 1h24m on Project 3

November 20 (06 of 90 days) - Saturday

I worked for 2h18m on Project 3

November 21 (07 of 90 days) - Sunday

I worked for 1h34m on Project 3

On 9/28/2021 at 5:45 AM, The Chosen One said:

I think that in my first challenge, I gained clarity about my life and career and I learned that having a mission/purpose is crucial for a great life. I can firmly state that I want to become a digital marketer and that I'm willing to do everything at my disposal to make this goal happen. 

I'm not going to try to make it happen, I'm going to make it happen, no matter what. There's a big difference between trying something and doing something. 

I didn't accomplish my end goal. But, it was also my first try. I want to restart.

I want to begin a new 90-day challenge without repeating the same past mistakes. I guess the first big lesson is obvious: I should focus on one thing or two and I should also be more specific with my goals.

So for this new challenge, I want to:

- Focus at least 30 min a day on the course 

- Exercise at least 10 min a day

Rules: 

Limit of 3 Procrastination Days 

I know I'm going to fall off my horse at some point. The question is, how long will it take me to get back on the horse.

I really want to stop being a loser in 2021, so I want to finish strong this year.

I was going to start this challenge in June, but I've got some personal issues. 

But now, I'm commited.

My90DayChallenge -  Mission 2 

Level 1 - 15/11/2021 - 15/12/2021

Level 2 - 15/12/2021 - 15/01/2022

Level 3 - 15/12/2021 - 15/02/2022

I want to write in 15/12: Hey, I finished some projects of the course and I'm eating ealthier.

I want to write in 15/01/2022: Hey, I finished some projects of the course and I'm exercising more.

I want to write in 15/02/2022: Hey, I finished the course, I'm fit and I land a great job

-----------------I wish myself: GOOD LUCK------------------------------------------

Inspiring, keep doing.