Join Our Discord Server!

Connect, discuss, and have fun with fellow members on our official Discord server.

Join Now

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
    • You get to roll dice, move pieces, and just laugh together. There's something really cool about that old-school feel.Video games, on the other hand, are super fun too. They can be super immersive and you can play with friends online no matter where they are.
    • July 4 - Day #3 Well, I've stayed clean today, but I slept for what felt like way too long. As usual, some weird thought got me up so I could check it against the waking world, and I've sort of waltzed through a rest day from gym (although I could have gone, it's just been my default schedule - A, B, A, B; rest on B days while A1 = lower body and A2 = upper body, generally). After such a sleep, I got a silent weighted walk done with ease, then printed some resumes, cleaned up and eventually checked out the mall food court again to see if I could hand any out. In the end, I just looked up a few restaurants I could see on my phone and I'll apply to two locations each online in a bit. But yeah, the last night's sleep scared me a little, and that fear's been a recurring thing to shape me up for several weeks, maybe months, before I forget about it. If I could rely on a cheerful alarm clock noise, I would set it starting tomorrow. It's just that once a hard bit of exercise is over, and having actually scheduled it, it's way too easy for me to hop online to games or erotica to fill in time when tired/hungry, until I or someone else comes up with another good challenge. I am torn over starting to dedicate time to self-directed study (like old high school Maths) as opposed to creatively picking and choosing whatever seems interesting when I'm bored. Goggins liked repetitive learning, but even now I haven't forced myself to finish the road rules, pass the multiple choice computer test and get on the road. I am afraid of really winning multiple days, weeks and months and then suddenly taking a mental health blow out of nowhere (not just a minor one, I mean), which might leave me and everyone in my life thunderstruck. It turned out that for some reason half of my family missed half of my texts over the last 2 months, which wouldn't have been so bad if we all felt empowered enough to literally knock on each other's doors on a Sunday morning, but... So there have been a lot of catch-up vibes and more texts this week. Not much else to say, but maybe I'll finally speak to the old care managers at the health centre tomorrow about my meds and stuff. Last week's social group event was a movie, location and attire I didn't like and skipped, but this Saturday's is mainly just a gathering. I've maybe sensed some more 'Winter blues' for a few of us, but I'm not sure. We'll see. _____________ Gratitude: ~ Really, seriously, not waking up dead 😄  ~ Getting around all day comfortably in my 'back up' jacket, while the first 2 are washing ~  A presented future challenge perhaps of talking one of the social group around whether to stay with it or not ~ Not letting a few jarring noises on the street rattle me too much Good day all, Matt
    • Entry 3.7 ( Written on 4.7) Day 642: No Useless Videos Day 641: Sticking to Food schedule Day 243: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00) Day 234: Being in bed before 23:15 3 Things I did well no matter how small -4 pomodoros -More calls regarding translation of police permit -24-ish hour fast 1 thing I could do better -Go physically to court to ask them info regarding  translation. Then get a translator probably to come with me to a lawyer's office Food Schedule update: Everything remains the same apart for: 1. I may generally eat 2 cucumbers or tomatoes until i have them equal to the amount of days left - then 1 regardless of whether it was because of a pause of 1 not eating one of them when fasting or not 2. Olive oil - may eat 40g until it runs out, then may use coconut oil interchangeably 3. When almonds run out - use walnuts instead 1 per 1g interchangeably 4. When flax seeds run out use chia interchangeably In case I opt in for 3 hrs deliveries + 1hr workout schedule applies as specified earlier In case 6hrs deliveries /7hrs- weekend schedule applies accordingly even if its the middle of the week, though this will probably not happen Later edit same date before began eating 70g tahini +-5
    • food schedukle update: because  these are the last days before my flight (there weeks or so, some updates will follow so that i leave as little food here when i fly, things like 1 for 1 replacement of walnts for almonds, chia for flux and olive oil for coconut oil. more details will follow toorrow, as of today the rest of the day is on the old schedule
    • July 3 - Day #2 7:05pm - Taking a break from reading David Goggins; I sometimes flick to a random page ahead for a short glimpse of what's to come, and I saw it, but I dunno if I'll reach that point tonight. What with the end of chapter challenges - one being 'the cookie jar' - I've been feeling it's good to take regular breaks from self improvement books. I remember trying to get through Neil Strauss, and cringing badly. Again I dunno, but while a lot of this stuff is good, some just doesn't bear thinking about much. Anyway, no gaming today or yesterday, but still wanted arousal off of my brain ASAP, so Day #1 at noon Tuesday became Day #2 on Wednesday night. It's not perfect, but I'm usually noting what I like offline as well. Today was another dumbbell row (high controlled reps) and bench press day, another 'old reliable '- even if not super-sets. I upped it slightly and achieved, even though I paid for my 3 or 4 days off by throwing up. But what I wanted to say was that I loved basically everybody in the gym today, probably influenced by the mood Goggins' book put me in. I wish I could feel that all of the time and stay sane and healthy.  _____________ Gratitude: ~ I got to sweat and turn red, looking like my workout was difficult when really it was my '40%' effort (I could have done without puking, but today the cacao wasn't working with my motion) ~ I am embarrassed but kind of gleeful at the effect reading has on my expressive word choice - maybe since yesterday me and my Dad tried harder to communicate and level. There probably is a lot of wisdom for people, that I've forgone in attempt to remain sure of myself ~ Not getting very wet between several rainfalls  ~ The cold water at (one of) the gym's bubblers Should be seeing you tomorrow,  Matt
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    mosesgross697

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts