Join Our Discord Server!

Connect, discuss, and have fun with fellow members on our official Discord server.

Join Now

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
    • Days #9/10/11 Thursday: I honestly don't remember much about it now, 2 days later, which I'm ashamed of - but my chores have been done all the same. Friday: The gold; attending a coffee meet and then a life skills program, out of the house with people from 10am-5pm. By the time the day was over, I felt healthy in the interactions department. However, I have missed being driven (almost by sheer loneliness!) in exercising this week - I may have done 2 weighted hour walks so far? Saturday: ^ A late weighted walk, after my first real studio group fitness class in the morning. I have new inspiration in the form of split squats and perhaps giving up barbell shoulder press for dumb/kettlebells/plates. I also want to warm up to and properly give burpees another try now. Both outings today boosted my mood, but I began yet another in-game goal. When I let music that isn't my taste switch on and play at the same time, I actually felt kind of unwell.  Yeah, isolation is like a root problem. People who feel strongly are a big source of motivation for me when I hang around with them. I would much rather balance emotions and logic than go to extremes with one alone, but even that is a feeling. Fact is, I'm a fan of the Midnight Oil lyric, "It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!", which I take fairly literally too. Although, it's not like I haven't lived like that a lot already. I was never that great at being rationally positive online beyond cheering people on in often strangely-expressed ways. I understand that it probably does help, but it takes away from my reserves of energy to support people I meet in person or know very well - authenticity too. My main news app has been out of action on my phone the last 2 days, and I've actually found that tough for missing their particularly-worded articles, accessible at the tap of a finger. My gym reception buddy finished up today telling me that even anger (I assume he means the desperate/pleading kind - less destructive) is better than giving/offering nothing, but we both live with 'the 'tism', as he put it once. Even though I offer plenty, I am afraid to invest everything into any situation that IMO should be made to go well/receive my contributions, for potentially getting spurned or ridiculed. As for compulsive loops, the repetition in my RPG is obvious. For example, I clicked to build a virtual dwelling - and instead of gradually improving and sharing every aspect of it (even online) with other players, I opted to repetitively 'rush' towards maximum benefit for myself alone. That may have covered the challenge of patience and also the pro of security (in a few ways). Honestly, like @Ikar said of his own ability, I know that more real and relevant achievements are very possible, I'm again just afraid of intense competition, wrongdoing and general off-sidedness between myself and others along the way. In short, I actually don't much want to be 'too good' - I want to see sufficiently good things for everyone. Keep plugging man, and happy weekend all. Matt  
    • Day 82 Another good day, just read some screenwriting book I had. Almost done with that. I will be glad once that is done.    So I wanted to explain something most of us came from gaming addiction which relates to anime so most of the time we will replace our gaming addiction with anime. We just replaced with this new addiction. (If you don’t have problems with great, and I’m not saying anime or gaming are bad at all.)     Then we end up in the same situation binge  watching YouTube. So since taking this fast or detox as I call it, I have noticed a change of interest to cursing, traveling and vlogging (though normally vlogging is not my thing). I have been eating healthier, to get exercise in to. But your mindset will change in more positive way so I recommend all gamers wether your beginning of this journey or seasoned that you take anime and gaming out of the picture because then you can work on yourself. Now some may disagree with this and I do not recommend this on your detox but I wanted to share Nerd Fitness Journey app,  it’s sort like habica that helps you organize things but this for exercise. I enjoy it for what teaching me like chewing your food, don’t eat to fast, shove everything in your mouth and right it about drinking water. There no diet or exercise program it more do it at your own pace. It has helped me tremendously plus I had been eating a lot of fruits and veggie as of late. Why don’t recommend this app is because it does gamify the journey with fun little story, and you dress your character with different things, that and it nice to see your progress in a more visual way. While your character does not battle or anything, just decorate them. This why I like it doing small changes for better life. And I do these journey to the best of my ability.    That it for today still reading Ecclesiastes chapter 9 as well as my regular Bible plan.  Grateful: 1.God 2.Angels  3.safety 4.Bible  5.Church  6.Family  7.Dog 8.Friends  9..House  10.Car       
    • Hi everyone! I’m Annie. 
    • Entry 27.9 Day 728: No Useless Videos Day 725: Sticking to Food schedule Day 328: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00) Day 33: Being in bed before 23:15 3 Things I did well no matter how small -Opened Bank Account (Or at least done all the process, now awaiting response) -Made order of nuts from nuts store to try it out, before making a larger bulk purchase -30 minutes of visualization   1 thing I could do  better -Again possibly redce peanut butter not to feel so sleepy after breakfast. I'm pretty sure I'm making an excuse in order not to change saying my BMI is low. Any way to make sure, I've gotta attend to the place where i'm insured and check my weight (I already know that and wrote that earlier but repeating)
    • I have ADHD as well... for me my addictive behavior is at my worst with online forums. Hehe yeah I know it's ironic that I have to find online support groups whilst being addicted to online forums. But here I am. Limiting my time to 30min a day. Anyways, posting here to say I get the ADHD struggle. Doing things you like is very easy, things you don't like feel like torture.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Annie97

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts