Join Our Discord Server!

Connect, discuss, and have fun with fellow members on our official Discord server.

Join Now

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
    • Entry 14.9 Day 716: No Useless Videos Day 713: Sticking to Food schedule Day 316: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00) Day 21: Being in bed before 23:15 3 Things I did well no matter how small -GQ in the evening yet again -14 Pomodoros -Finished process of application for SPI pro   1 thing I could do  better -brushed teeth before dozing off in the afternoon
    • 14/09/2024   A day well spent!   Day-time: Visited a temple near our city with my parents. Enjoyed the atmosphere there! Felt refreshed!! Evening-time: Learnt about creating indexes and bibliography in LaTeX. Completed the topic just a few minutes ago.   I had no cravings today. That's a good sign.
    • Day 68      This is do nothing day so I did not do much today. Though I have had couple of slips here and there but for the most part okay.    That it reading book of Job chapter 37 as well regular bible plan.   Grateful: 1.God  2.Angels  3.Safety  4.Bible  5.Church  6.Family  7.Dog  8.Friends  9.Car  10.Money 
    • Entry 13.9 Day 715: No Useless Videos Day 712: Sticking to Food schedule Day 315: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00) Day 20: Being in bed before 23:15 3 Things I did well no matter how small -GQ in the evening yet again -16 Pomodoros! Am I on the wave or what? 😉 -Began process of application for SPI pro   1 thing I could do  better -Maybe I should generally do less "one slide" presentations... This way the program will be less stuck because of less animations on the same slide and thus everything may be done quicker.
    • 8 Sep - 13 Sep: It had been a busy, but otherwise uninteresting week. I put together the final parts of my revised financial plan, went for a fun with my friend, spent time with my girlfriend, went out with friends. I had many lessons and admin-related stuff.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    franco2w

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts