Join Our Discord Server!

Connect, discuss, and have fun with fellow members on our official Discord server.

Join Now

• 18th of October - Clear Day 7 (Progress) I typed something to 'put down' what I would describe as the regular gaming experience on my problem-RPG, but thought better of it. Similar things probably have their place in many people's routines still. Over the last 2 weeks, either side of a day of relapse, I've been asking more what I actually believe is contributing to my growth (in the immediate and broader community) that I can do instead of playing at my computer.  I went for 10 minutes of solitaire on my phone with music one evening this week, and I actually felt pressure on myself to 'perform' (play quickly) because I knew the songs were ramping up or coming to an end (luckily, most deals were 2 minutes to complete, lying back in bed). What I do in as much silence as I have control over seems more worth measuring. I've reasoned with myself until I actually agree out loud for a fair amount of time. Hopefully, this will progress. Otherwise, maybe it's my condition, but I've also noticed several 'out of sync' moments with others. This could just be for a lack of planning, instead thinking as I go - which is really a preference as I've planned a lot solo. It wouldn't worry me, but I perceived this morning in the grocery store that, given the choice, many of us shoppers may have preferred a completely empty store to pick up and pay for our items in. That is fairly unrealistic, and could be quite inaccurate, but it begged for a solution in my mind. IMO, the store could have culled/delayed the music playing, just as gyms could be more strategic with it as well. Happy Friday! - due to 2 group meets, I've started to look forward to them. See you later. Matt
    • Day 21 with no gaming.  I arrived home and spent one hour with my son. After he went to bed, I started watching Netflix. I intentionally avoided studying/reading as I always do before bedtime. It turned out very well. I watched for two hours and went to bed in time and I am not feeling burnout today.     
    • Entry 17.10  Day 748: No Useless Videos Day 745: Sticking to Food schedule Day 348: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00) Day 53: Being in bed before 23:15 3 Things I did well no matter how small -16 pomodoros -1hr 40 min run -Moving one plastic container's qinoa into jar from peanut butter. quite creative, thus freeing up one box (I have many of them full because a 5kg quinoa came with holes fro it's delivery, so i moved all of the quinoa to those boxes and now I have a lack) 1 thing I could do  better -stick to the 3-5, 15-30 pomodoro windows
    • Day 8-9: Time I woke up: 9:30am Time I went to sleep yesterday:  12am Physical task: None Getting more money task: Created a CV generator to get better responses while applying to jobs  French task: None Music task: Practices singing and meet up with band Miscellaneous accomplishments: ~ Launched by first start up product, took me 2 full days of coding. Learning a lot of things in the mean time (Next.js,) ~ Got 4 songs ok and ready to be presented with the group Summary of Day #: I've been coding for 2 days almost non stop. I created my product that generates CV based on job descriptions with the idea of increasing my response rates from recruiters (usually pretty low), so lets see how it goes. (try it if you want, is free on this URL cv-improve.vercel.app ) What I am grateful for today: ~ Launching my company ~ Fixing my sleep seems to be fixing my mod problems. I feel less anxious and just more productive. Awesome!
    • very interesting! 🙂  I will try to be more proactive too.  Is this 7 habits related to the book "7 habits of highly effective people"?  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Nicolebell01023

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts