NEW VIDEO: I Quit MMOs and THIS Happened

I relapsed a while ago but I am quitting once again.

CoolMan29

So I decided to quit gaming a few weeks ago and I did. But I failed recently by watching gameplay videos and then went back to playing games. I've been feeling like a failure in life, hopeless, depressed, lonely, doubtful and bored all the time. I always feel like all my friends are fake due to my overthinking and always assuming the worst. I'm 19 years old with mild high functioning autism. I also spend so much time on social media which makes me more negative. I feel like I know nothing in life due to me gaming and being on social media. I can't talk to anyone properly due to my poor social skills like I almost have zero friends. This all started when I was only 2 years old. What are some good new activities I should try everyday? I feel that I do the same things all day everyday.

Edited by CoolMan29

Avoid twitch, YouTube and news sites about gaming. It's stopping you from rewiring your brain onto new things, as it still keeps you thinking about them and how much fun they were to play rather than focusing on what you can do now.

From what you are describing I would say you also have anxiety. Whenever you overanalyse or overthink about something or what somebody has said or is thinking, the chances are it is all in your head and you're creating a storm in a teacup. When you feel yourself going down these paths, try to change your environment or do something else to take your mind off of it. For example, when I get anxious about something someone has said to me or something that I let slip in a conversation, I force myself to have a new conversation with them to see if they had either given it a second thought or if there really are any of these bad feelings that I am imagining. Chances are they are not.

I recommend a good habit to start everyday is exercise. Start by just walking, to get some fresh air and get those legs moving. Once you have established a routine, then you can start introducing something more challenging, such as jogging or going to the gym or even trying to meet new people so that you're not lonely through fitness classes or social fitness clubs. I am not the fittest person in the world but I enjoy the social running clubs or social bike clubs. Let the competitive people go to the front while you chill out at the back having a laugh.

• Like 1