NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Friendship match / Find new friends

BePresent

Is there any section in this forum to find new friends or people who want to find friends? Would be nice to make new friends even from this forum in my opinion, we are going through same thing and having similar thoughts and feeling and problems I can imagine (is there anyone especially from Finland or Europe?).

I would be open for finding either a friend or even a sparring partner so we could support each other to reach our goals! We could talk of experiences and about starting a new life without gaming, and support each other in this journey.

Little bit about me:

I am 26 years old man from Finland. Here to live my life fully and focus on maintaining/developing my well-being. Always striving to be loving, peaceful and joyful person. I am learning to cook, reading as many books as I can, doing mindfulness, becoming an entrepreneur if everything works out well, I love nature and taking walks there. Still trying to fill my social void and to do more sports!

Do message me if you are interested, thanks! ?

• Like 1

It would be a great help to have a sparring partner, the last few weeks i have relapsing after a long period gaming-free, and have no one to talk about... here's my journal 

and if anyone else reading this need to vent out or just chit-chat feel free to DM me as well

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 5:02 PM, overcome said:

It would be a great help to have a sparring partner, the last few weeks i have relapsing after a long period gaming-free, and have no one to talk about... here's my journal 

and if anyone else reading this need to vent out or just chit-chat feel free to DM me as well

Sure let's be sparring partners then! Do we have ability to add someone as friends in here or what would be best?

23 hours ago, giblets said:

Mate, I'm lonely AF most of the time, so more than happy to fire messages back and forth when I am on the forums!

Hi! Yes we can do that! ?

And somehow I managed to make a post without quoting and now I don't know how to remove it

Edited by BePresent