NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hi, I'm sorta new

WarrickB

Hi, my name is Warrick Bowman Jr. I am 27 years old, a musician, husband, and father. I have been a causal gamer since the days of Game Boy pocket and the original PlayStation. Gaming didn't start being disruptive for me until college when I got into league of legends. Thankfully I quit back in 2013 and never been back but other games have taken my attention. I found Game Quitters back in 2015 when things were ramping up and tried and failed my first attempt at the 90 day detox.

So, I have been still playing games like Hearthstone on a casual level but due to the fact that I lost my job back in September and I won't be starting a new one until January has left me with a lot of free time. I started streaming on twitch and as a byproduct have been playing video games more and more. Although I am still a casual player, things around the house have gotten behind.. dishes not washed for days at a time, laundry piling up due to a broken dryer, me eating only once or twice a day.

I feel like I am wasting my life and that I am not living up to my potential, I know things will naturally improve once I start my new job but I want to invest my free time into building a great life with my family and I know that video games will be that easy temptation to come home and veg out to after work is done unless I take control of things now.

So, I am trying the 90 day detox again, this is my second day and I also bought Respawn. Please pray for me, as I really want to see the detox to it's completion this time.

Thanks

Warrick