NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hello to all

Hi everybody! I'm excited and a little anxious, as I'm sure is normal in these circumstances. I've decided to quit gaming. I'm 34, dad of 2, motion graphics designer (I sit at a desk doing editing and graphics all day) and I've been "gaming" for as long as I can remember.  I'm not 100% sure why I've finally decided to do this but I think it's overdue. I've noticed that I'm aware of the things I need to do to grow and expand my life and happiness but I'm always turning to gaming to fill my down time after work instead of pursuing those goals. Its my constant excuse "I'm exhausted and stressed from work, I'll just play some games to chill out and relax" BOOM!, 5 hours down the drain, didn't do anything I have been needing to do or wanting to do.  This is a daily event and I'm sick of it.  I've used games as an escape and a way to check out from my life and not deal with anything for far too long. I'm really hoping to expand my social circle, find new hobbies and interests, and actually be doing something outside (maybe even get some exercise, imagine).  I quit a few days ago and i'm a little worried that I'll fall into another trap of doing something mindless (netflix binges?) to replace the gaming so this week i'm hoping to get outside a bit and go on some walks to start things off.

• Like 2