NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Introduction

Hi my name is Wesley. I recently turned 25 today. I have been gaming hardcore for the past 6 years now. About 18 to 20 hours a day. Last year at Christmas I felt my life has been the same for the past 5 years. Just gaming all day. every day.  I wanted something to change. I thought I was gonna make some changes that year but I was wrong an entire year happen. I felt so frustrated and disappointed in myself. January 2018 happened, still continued to game. February appeared bought a PlayStation VR. also bought several games too. Something happened in march I started to consider and perhaps finally admit to myself that I have a gaming addiction. So I took to the internet and find Cam's game quitters on youtube. It opened my eyes. So finally decided to quit video games. Hard decision to make but worth it. I ran into a problem I have several games that I need to complete first. it was about 5 games in total. I gave myself the rest of march and two whole months April and May. Just completed all 5 games two nights ago. I guess its time..... today is my first day in next chapter of my life. Just like how I took on powerful challenging bosses in video games, I will take on this next challenge with everything I have. "Either get busy living or get busy dying" Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption.       I choose to live life to the fullest! 

• Like 1