NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Benefits Of Quitting Games

Falky

Hi all, naturally im quite intrigued in many things and I'm wondering what your own experience has been like when you quit gaming. Ever since I could remember I've played games...was wondering what its like at the end of the tunnel so to speak.

If we can get a good list of something like:

• Emotional
  • Physical
  • Social
  • Financial
  • Psychological

It would be a nice thing to look at when feeling the urge to game. We can then sticky it or something and have great reference point to come to for any newcomers etc.

I've yet to see something like this on these forums, so i'll carry on looking just in case. I'm not sure if this is in the right area either.

Great idea for a thread! A few members who completed the 90 day detox shared their experiences here.

One of the things we're doing right now with our 90 day detox study is to evaluate these different areas of our life and the hypothesis is that we might be able to show that when someone is gaming their average "quality of life" (based on 13 different areas) is say a 4/10, but after going 90 days without games your average quality of life is an 8/10. That sort of thing. Quantified impact. :)

Great idea for a thread! A few members who completed the 90 day detox shared their experiences here.

One of the things we're doing right now with our 90 day detox study is to evaluate these different areas of our life and the hypothesis is that we might be able to show that when someone is gaming their average "quality of life" (based on 13 different areas) is say a 4/10, but after going 90 days without games your average quality of life is an 8/10. That sort of thing. Quantified impact. :)

That sounds good :) i'll give the link a check in a second.