Join Our Discord Server!

Connect, discuss, and have fun with fellow members on our official Discord server.

Join Now

• I haven't played for over a week now which is positive. It didn't take any effort; I was not even drawn to it. I think I need to focus on my goals and put all my energy into work that I also enjoy. This is the best technique for me to get away from the gaming. I had a few relapses since I started this detox but I think it is fine. I keep journaling and watch out for possible triggers.     
    • That's exactly what I have been trying to do and it has been working. There are relapses along the way but I am improving. Thanks for the advice. 🙂
    • Detox Day #4 and #5 Friday: I went to visit my grandma with my dad and brother, and it wasn't as painful as it's been before. In the afternoon a tough meeting in the program I joined last week took place, and I may reach out to one of the more burdened members on Sunday or as needed. Then I got to the gym where I competed for the use of a squat machine, but mostly for the better as I tried to lift the even larger man's weight for a few sets. I learnt something from that. Saturday: I slept for 9 hours but it felt like much longer again. I managed to drink cocoa and get straight into the shower, and I don't know how long it's been since doing that before eating. My dad and I went to help my brother, and then I was dropped off at the weekly men's social event. All went well, except for feeling like I was holding back all of my positive emotions despite performing, as usual it looks like. Then I came close to panicky getting home, but luckily the new member I was with didn't push me very much as we found the way to public transport/home. I've typed this to try and calm down if/before I go out to a small birthday event for someone in the new social group's 50th. I'll do what I can. Gratitude: ~ Pleasant weather ~ Didn't let myself feel provoked ~ Drank enough water ~ General understanding, even if strained Good luck with the continuing weekend everyone, Matt
    • Day 89   Today was a do nothing day, so did not do much today expect maybe worked on some optimization for my YouTube channel.      That it reading book of Romans chapter 4 as well my regular Bible plan.    Grateful: 1.God 2.Angels 3.Safety 4.Bible  5.Church  6.Bible  7.Family  8.Dog  9.Friends  10.House 
    • Hello everyone, due to the economic contraction, many companies have begun to lay off a large number of employees. In order to get more compensation, I recently found an online part-time job on the Internet. I can earn an extra $300 a month, but In addition to working every month, I also work part-time. I feel a little tired. I don’t know if I should continue to do this part-time job. Do you have any suggestions?
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    wangyun123

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts