Join Our Discord Server!

Connect, discuss, and have fun with fellow members on our official Discord server.

Join Now

• Detox Day #4 and #5 Friday: I went to visit my grandma with my dad and brother, and it wasn't as painful as it's been before. In the afternoon a tough meeting in the program I joined last week took place, and I may reach out to one of the more burdened members on Sunday or as needed. Then I got to the gym where I competed for the use of a squat machine, but mostly for the better as I tried to lift the even larger man's weight for a few sets. I learnt something from that. Saturday: I slept for 9 hours but it felt like much longer again. I managed to drink cocoa and get straight into the shower, and I don't know how long it's been since doing that before eating. My dad and I went to help my brother, and then I was dropped off at the weekly men's social event. All went well, except for feeling like I was holding back all of my positive emotions despite performing, as usual it looks like. Then I came close to panicky getting home, but luckily the new member I was with didn't push me very much as we found the way to public transport/home. I've typed this to try and calm down if/before I go out to a small birthday event for someone in the new social group's 50th. I'll do what I can. Gratitude: ~ Pleasant weather ~ Didn't let myself feel provoked ~ Drank enough water ~ General understanding, even if strained Good luck with the continuing weekend everyone, Matt
    • Day 89   Today was a do nothing day, so did not do much today expect maybe worked on some optimization for my YouTube channel.      That it reading book of Romans chapter 4 as well my regular Bible plan.    Grateful: 1.God 2.Angels 3.Safety 4.Bible  5.Church  6.Bible  7.Family  8.Dog  9.Friends  10.House 
    • Hello everyone, due to the economic contraction, many companies have begun to lay off a large number of employees. In order to get more compensation, I recently found an online part-time job on the Internet. I can earn an extra $300 a month, but In addition to working every month, I also work part-time. I feel a little tired. I don’t know if I should continue to do this part-time job. Do you have any suggestions?
    • Check out internet and technology addicts anonymous. Their website has resources that can help you out. The "Discovering Your Sobriety" worksheet in particular. I am also a fellow social media addict, as well as an information addict (compulsive research). That can involve some gaming addiction too in my case, mobile games and social media games cause me to spiral, and online competitive games can trigger a relapse.
    • Entry 4.10 Day 735: No Useless Videos Day 732: Sticking to Food schedule Day 335: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00) Day 40: Being in bed before 23:15 3 Things I did well no matter how small -Eating half an apple because of feeling quite full (It's difficult for me not to go to the highest limit that the schedule allows so i guess a pat on the back would be in order) -17 pomodoros and that's even though I actually did 18 units of 25 minutes but 1 i just used some of it to record an unrelated video so i didn't count it   -Mother of all things well - signed up to a Content creation community for 200$ a quarter, I've been thinking of doing this very long but the price was holding me back, eventually overcame it by just pulling the trigger and avoiding overthinking now we'll see if it has what i think it has 1 thing I could do  better -probably gotta buy device to mush carrot and cabbage and tomato and cucumber
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    wangyun123

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts