Join Our Discord Server!

Connect, discuss, and have fun with fellow members on our official Discord server.

Join Now

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
    • Entry 22.6 ( Written on 23.6) Day 631: No Useless Videos Day 630: Sticking to Food schedule Day 232: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00) Day 223: Being in bed before 23:15 3 Things I did well no matter how small -7 hrs deliveries -Prioritizing move progress + writing in schedule going to Jerusalem -In bed by 22 15 1 thing I could do better -Firsst thing in the weekly plan just refer to my yearly goals and write it out accordingly.being late one hour to its finish time caused me to stuff all the day's meals together which is very unhealthy, especially when combined with going out for bike deliveries right after that.
    • hi all, wanted to provide another update since I'm struggling w/ gaming.  didn't quit, unlike the last post suggests! only one game, and i play it once to twice per day, during moments where i feel tired mentally and want to re-energize myself. what I need to make a habit of is having different responses to this inner state: reading, writing, creating- so many better ways of addressing the mental fatigue. gaming only leads me to shame, because i cannot moderate- i am someone who is committed to completing a task, and get addictions easily. terrible pairing!  no more time wasted. it's too precious- adding up the gaming and the relief afterwards, i've lost over an hour of time. ugh, so much regret- let that fuel my passion to quit!!!
    • ahhh i'm so sorry you're struggling so much right now! it is honestly mindblowing to be reading about THIS much stress, compared to your entries just a few months ago. And, it's equally amazing to be reading about your humbleness, dignity, and passion for providing love and care- you inspire me so much when it comes to being a compassionate, resilient person ❤️  hope that you will get hugs soon, and sleep! thinking of you 🙂
    • i would describe what you're going through as grief- loving, longing for something that's no longer available. I think you're still grieving a lost relationship, but in a way that reinforces, rather than dissolves your desire. best of luck quitting- you already seem to understand the complexity of the problem, and i know that you will find a way out ❤️ will take you up on the offer! been doing well too, but quite curious about your experiences !  
    • love this language! wish you a week of meeting your needs and making use of your deep awareness skills ❤️  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    heatseeker

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts