NEW VIDEO: 22 minute gaming addiction documentary

2 years strong! Here's to the rest of 'em!

Hey everyone.

Starting a daily journal is a bit of a weird one when you can only estimate the day count. It has really been two years, and I have not fallen back to actually play, although there were some close calls, especially recently. Staying vigilant and joining this community helps. 

I am looking to improve myself as well, and because my struggles are often linked to gaming when I feel that I am stressed or stuck, I felt that this forum might be a good place to share some of my attempts. 

I will be trying intermittent fasting with a twist! I will reward myself with food. So my hours will be minimum 16, but will largely depend on when I am done with the amount of work I want to be done with. I DO NOT recommend this for other people. I try this now with awareness to my routine and capabilities. I might make this a once in a while thing. Who knows. 

Have a good day everyone! 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, AbjurationWizard said:

Hey everyone.

Starting a daily journal is a bit of a weird one when you can only estimate the day count. It has really been two years, and I have not fallen back to actually play, although there were some close calls, especially recently. Staying vigilant and joining this community helps. 

I am looking to improve myself as well, and because my struggles are often linked to gaming when I feel that I am stressed or stuck, I felt that this forum might be a good place to share some of my attempts. 

I will be trying intermittent fasting with a twist! I will reward myself with food. So my hours will be minimum 16, but will largely depend on when I am done with the amount of work I want to be done with. I DO NOT recommend this for other people. I try this now with awareness to my routine and capabilities. I might make this a once in a while thing. Who knows. 

Have a good day everyone! 

That’s great that you decided to start your journal. 2 years without gaming are impressive. Wish you all the best man, keep it up!

• Like 2