NEW VIDEO: Has gaming disorder been cancelled!?

Sign in to follow this  
fe2

Following Module One - Hello World

I spent way too much time everyday on gaming (2 hours on average per day) comparatively to my schedule. I don't hate games and I don't think they are bad. It is just time for me to move on and become a better person in real life and be what I want to be instead of spending time trying to improve in games.

• Like 1

That is a really powerful insight. Real life definitely has more to offer than any game, although it can take some time and perspective to see how.

Welcome, and here's to the better you 🙂

On 3/9/2020 at 5:44 AM, emberfiend said:

That is a really powerful insight. Real life definitely has more to offer than any game, although it can take some time and perspective to see how.

Welcome, and here's to the better you 🙂

Thank you! I think I am officially ready to quit, starting from today. I am probably keeping a journal as well because it is not that easy.

On 3/7/2020 at 12:17 AM, fe2 said:

I don't hate games and I don't think they are bad. It is just time for me to move on and become a better person in real life and be what I want to be instead of spending time trying to improve in games.

Exactly the same reason for me. If I had the choice I think I'd like to play video games, but leveling up in life has become way more important to me than leveling up in video games.

Good luck!

Thanks man, I'm starting a journal as well. I really hope I can do it.

current journal: