NEW VIDEO: Is gaming a waste of time?

Sign in to follow this  
Land

Boredom: cause or consequence?

About 2-3 months ago I started relapsing (not good but it is what it is) and I find my self extremely bored at work, do you guys think is there a relationship there? I.e. am I missing the endorphins from the game? I feel super compelled to play because of this boredom at work, but wondering if its actually a consequence of being currently relapsing and playing video games...

On 11/21/2019 at 9:09 PM, Land said:

I find my self extremely bored at work, do you guys think is there a relationship there?

for me YES sure . u have to find a hobby which can make the same lvl of brain erecting like games . u can try doing sport and reading books especially Science-Fiction . 

WE were hardcore gamers , that is why our brains used to high lvl of stimulation , so if u do not erect your brain high enough u will feel tired ,

that was my personal opinion . i could be right or wrong .

PEACE

I think video game are the actual reason, why I cannot enjoy books anymore. I always tend to say that it is due to the fact that I have to read a lot of shit for university. But the more I think about it, the more I would draw a connection between books and video games. Whenever I try to sit down and just start reading and just start reading a book, I will start to yawn and just get tired. Maybe I should start doing it, when I want to sleep. ^^

Whatever, the level of stimulation by videogames is just insane. Another good reason to stay away from it I suppose.

• Like 1