NEW VIDEO: Is gaming a waste of time?

tempuser973

Taking a Short Break...

Hello, I'm tempuser973 and I am a gaming addict. For the most part it’s not that bad because I’m still in highschool so there isn’t much else to do in my free time and I don’t have to worry about bills. But I still think a break would be a good idea for me. In the past few years the longest break from gaming I’ve taken was a month long break when I was grounded, but other than that I have been gaming daily. I don’t want to immediately start with a 90 day break because that seems too difficult, so I’ve decided to aim for 14 days (2 weeks) and then go from there and possibly add an additional few weeks. Last night I uninstalled steam and all of my games on my PC and phone, with an exception for Subway Surfers because I need it to pass time on my long bus ride to school. I’m going to try to post every night throughout my journey and I’ll try to keep a consistent format for my entries. I’ll update tonight after today is complete.

19 minutes ago, Avnat Netzer said:

The earlier you start to take care of a problem the easier it will be to manage in the long term.

Best of luck!

Thank you, I appreciate it.

• Like 1

@tempuser973 well , i remember my self when i was young as u . i have tried to quit gaming but the problem was that my parents were saying that i should skip gaming and focus on studying which i did ! but once the school break start i back to be much more addicted gamer than before .

gaming is the wrong way to spend your life , try working out instead ! gaming can damage your mind while working out (or doing sport) will improve your body .

if u dont quit gaming now u will never be able to explore the real beutiful world . and u will start to destroy your career , your school degrees (because u are thinking of gaming even while studying)

i hope that you understand my message , it is hard for me to persuade you because of lack of language .

last thing i will say : do not consider gaming as a reward for your achievements , consider it as smoking ! drugs !  because it makes you addicted too . and can destroy your time more than anything mentioned above !