NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hello :3

unknown72

Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself to the community before I get started with my journal and all that stuff. I’m 16 in highschool and I’ve been gaming everyday for well over half my life. At first it was just a casual activity that I would do in my free-time, but over the years it turned into a bad addiction that I can’t escape. It’s gotten to the point where I almost failed 3 entire classes last year because I would play video games instead of homework/studying. Another major problem I have is raging. I’ve broken so many expensive things (monitors, keyboards, etc) from raging at some pixels on my screen. The worst part about my situation is that I’m enrolled in a vocational program for video game design so for half of the school day I’m surrounded by video games and people who play them.

Anyways, my plan is to take a break from video games and get my life together. My main goals are to start working out, do better in school, and finish a bunch of anime that I didn’t have time to watch before.

• Like 1

I'm no stranger to raging and breaking gaming equipment (monitor), it sounds like if you want to start working out that should really help with getting that anger out. I wrestled all my life and decided not to when I got to college, it took 5 years but I found Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and its perfect to keep my temper in check as well as getting a great workout. I don't watch anime too much but I love Avatar the Last Airbender still to this day (not sure if its an "anime" anime  haha) but maybe you would enjoy martial arts, anything from muay thai to karate. Just a suggestion! Hope your break from video games goes well!