NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My 90 day journal

tehmowz

10/15/2019

In a way, I'm still escaping since I'm starting this while I'm at work, but really, this will help me get to the root of the problem.  I am worried because every wednesday I go to my friend's house and we game together.  I feel like this should be "outside" of the 90 days, but at the same time I think I can't help but make this an all or nothing plan, so that's what it is . I'm all in.  Here we go on the 90 day journey.  I just deleted all of the games on my laptop and I"m going to do the same when I get home.  After I write this I'm going to do module 2.  Fuck games man, life and I have so much more to offer each other.

Day 2:

I have decided to use the stoic approach to this journal.  Each day I will write about my plans and then reflect later on whether I was able to execute my plan and why.  Today I will go to work and be there until the afternoon. I will take a break and go to the gym and maybe nap, then work again until I go to my friends house this evening. We will hang out then I will go home by 10.  I will work at least 8 hours because I want to have the money that comes with it and the choices that come with that money.  I will go to the gym because it makes me feel more energetic and makes me feel better about how I look and feel healthier.  I won't vape nicotene with my friend because last time I wanted it after I left and couldn't sleep very well.