NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

18 months ago, now traveling

Hello my friends!

18 months without gaming:

Yeah! it has been 18 months now. Probably the best and most interesting months of my life. I have learned so much about myself, and progressed in a way that I can't explain. And just knowing that 2 years ago I didn't do anything with my life, just playing every day and eating unhealthy. Now I feel better than ever. 

Bali, Indonesia:

At the end of this month (august, 2019) I'm traveling to Bali, Indonesia all by myself. I have never traveled alone before. The reason I travel alone is because I want to challenge myself, and force myself to get out of my comfort zone. I actually decided to travel there 2 weeks ago, so it is a spontaneously trip but I want to explore the world and you only live ones. I'm from Norway so I am traveling across the globe for the first time by myself. I am a bit scared, but hey! "You only live ones" ?

Dude, I just sold my gaming mouse because I haven't been using it for a long time and it felt amazing to get rid of my gaming stuff. I've been thinking of it for a long time, but always said: Maybe I will start gaming again. The funny thing is that I tried to play after like 5 months, but it wasn't fun anymore.