NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

thb023's Journal

thb23

thb023's Journal: 19 years old.

Monday, 5/22/2017 - Day 1

It's late, and I'm tired, so I don't know how I'm going to pull off this journal entry. Am I even doing this right? I'm working out how to schedule my schoolwork and organize better for next semester, and so tomorrow I"ll google "college organization tips." I've written down my schedule for tomorrow morning; I'm hoping to get into a groove of scheduling my time instead of heading into my days blind. Started writing a to do list today, which is something I never do.

Exercise: 1 mile walk (didn't meet goal).

I'm grateful for:

- My family.

- This community.

- My school.

- My friends who stuck by me.

Hope you're doing well!

I'm well. Hope you are too!

Sunday, May 28, 2017

I honestly don't remember which day I quit playing games, but I know it was around Dec or Jan. If we assume Jan 1 then it's been 146 days. :D

Today's accomplishments: 

- Decided on a major (huge decision, eh) and started drafting a plan for my next few years of coursework. Hoping to meet with counselors and do some more research this week.

- Made some study progress.

- Visited my grandmother.

- Walked half a mile or so (not a lot, I know).

Near-Future Goals:

- Finish reading a novel that a professor lent me last year. Gotta return it this fall.

- Run some more.

- Find somewhere to play pickup basketball? I suck, but it'll be fun.

Hobbies I want to take up:

- EDM production. Downloaded free trial of Ableton but I'm waiting to activate it until I get some more schoolwork done.

Song of the Day

Peace.

How are you doing with your goals? I am seeking some basketball around here too, but I think only next wednesday I'll find guys to play with.

Have a nice week!

How are you doing with your goals? I am seeking some basketball around here too, but I think only next wednesday I'll find guys to play with.

Have a nice week!

Back atcha. Thanks for keeping me in check. Truthfully, I haven't read or run at all, but I did shoot baskets by myself tonight.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Made some progress planning my degree path. It's not "official" yet but it's pretty exciting.

Same old stuff really, just listening to music and studying but mostly procrastinating. Trying to do a little bit of Respawn and watch one Cam video per day, to keep me on my toes :).

Song

Bonus Artist

Edited by thb23