NEW VIDEO: I Quit MMOs and THIS Happened

Daily Journal(First Entry: December 4, 2023)

MotivationalYoungin

Thursday: December 21, 2023

I meditated again which always gets me in a good mood and helps start my day. I continued to work "My Life Story" but even after glancing at another paper for inspiration, I'm having some trouble making the words come out in a way that doesn't make me want to delete the whole thing 😅. I also rewatched "Identity Thief" having not watched it in a long while, and it was still as good as I remember.

I'm also getting more into the NBA than I thought, looking up teams and players, etc. It's a good thing actually since basketball is the only sport I actually kinda give a damn about. All in all, a solid day even if I was bored for a good part of the day. When I actually attempt to put in effort into stuff I want to achieve, the day turns out better simply because of it.

Might end up meditating tomorrow and finally starting the audiobook train, but we'll see what tomorrow brings. 

Friday: December 22, 2023:

My sickness is getting worse and it seems like everyone in my house is getting it in some way or another. It's definitely some kind of virus though giving that it's the holiday season, it kinda doesn't surprise me.

I meditated once again for 3 days in a row and I might just meditate 2-3 days a week from now on. I also started the audiobook train by listening to "Hardcore Self Help: F**k Depression" by Robert Duff. So far its a definitely an important insight on my depression and the many factors that causes it. I would've finished it today but I decided to save the rest for next time as to not burn myself out.

I also was going to play Persona 5 Royal, however I really felt weak and drained to do anything today tbh. That's a common thing for me unfortunately but it's even worse when I'm sick. Hopefully this cures up soon because i can't deal with it anymore.

Decent day, though its could've been a lot better honestly. 

Edited by MotivationalYoungin

Saturday: December 23, 2023:

I actually for sort of decent today, enough to do other things besides laying in bed all day. Ultimately though there wasn't really a whole lot I did compared to yesterday.

I finally got back to Persona 5 Royal getting a bit more into the actual gameplay parts. I've been hesitant to get back to it because I was afraid of feeling of missing out(FOMO). I realized that I'm not trying to 100% it since I'm used to being a completionist, and that taking my time with the game is really the best thing I'm doing in regards to it.

Like I said, barely anything today simply because I'm trying to fight this sickness I have. but hopefully I get through it soon.

Sunday: December 24, 2023

On this Merry Christmas eve, I didn't do not a single thing. Mainly was just in bed all day with the occasional breaks to eat, shower, etc. Today I really didn't give a crap and didn't bother doing anything productive because there isn't much I could do at this point in my life. Sucks to say but it's the truth.

Monday: December 25, 2023

Today ended up being a decent and boring Christmas at the end of the day. I got a few gifts one of then being Super Mario Bros Wonder. 

I wasn't planning on playing it till next year due to me being on a break. Ultimately though after the rough year I've had, I'm grateful for the chance to even play it at all. So far, I'm really enjoying it and I'm glad I had asked for it.

I've been on a downward spiral from games for a while now, but playing Mario Wonder today sorta reminds me why I love video games in the first place.

Tuesday: December 26, 2023

I ended up starting a new essay sort of called "2023 in Review". It's basically a look back at 2023 from my own personal view. So far I've wrote a lot and there's still more to come. I also finally got my first ever bank account with Chase and I'm very happy. I feel like a new chapter of my life has started with this next step even if it's something small at the end of the day.

That was all the notable things the day provided. Everything else was the same and boring as usual, but it's whatever.