NEW VIDEO: I Quit MMOs and THIS Happened

New Member Here

Hello, my name is Andrew Thomas. Video games have always been a part of my life, saving me more times than I count, and basically serving as gatekeep away from the real world. But for the past few years I've been addicted to them more than I ever have, and recently have somewhat become bored of them having played them for so many hours and years of my life.

It's affected me in more aspects than one including school, daily life, and my family somewhat. I am 19 years old and as I look toward the future, I realized that I don't necessarily want to be completely ridden of video games. But rather make less time for them as I look toward discovering new things and hobbies to do like getting a job, finding friends near me, etc. 

That's basically it for me so I hope being here will fix my problem and maybe once again find that passion for why I love video games in the first place. Feel free to hit me up if I'm interesting to you, and I hope I get the chance to chat with more of you during my time here. 😄

• Like 1