Join Our Discord Server!

Connect, discuss, and have fun with fellow members on our official Discord server.

Join Now

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Day 26  not much to write about today All I did is my ot and have two more weeks after that, if anyone has good arm and hand exercises that be grateful appreciated.    Then had some pumpkin spice tea, for realaxing. And will be picking white grapes tomorrow at the vineyard near us. (Not necessarily near but closest to us). I think that it. Still reading book of Proverbs as well as my regular Bible plan.   Grateful: 1.God  2.Angels  3.Saftey  4.Bible  5.Church  6.Family  7.Friends  8.Car  9.House  10.Family dog 
    • There are many things that may seem "productive" and are "good" per se. For example you may workout for 4 hours or learn a language for 4 hours. The question is, is that the best way to progress to your long-term goals. Only you know that.
    • Entry 2.8 ( Written on 3.8) Day 671: No Useless Videos Day 670: Sticking to Food schedule Day 272: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00) Day 27: Being in bed before 23:15 3 Things I did well no matter how small -Putting on sun screening cream twice including a stop for 7 minutes during the deliveries -Got a gift for apartment mate including baloons -10+ hours of deliveries 1 thing I could do better -Could've limited apartment mate BDay celebration to 01 minutes and then go back to food instead of doing both which I think toook a lot more time |(Even though it wasn't written in schedule to begin with, but If I already started to celebrate (Speak with her and another apartment mate who came to congratulate her even though he already doesn't live here, because I felt some sort of emotional obligation) then limit it to 10 minutes, be completely present, then go on with other tasks, also state this to them, they already know me, I'm sure they would've understood
    • Life is up and down at the moment. Work is great but I'm dealing with one jerk there. But I think there are jerks everywhere so that is life and I just want to handle things in a good way. I only have to talk to him once a week.  My baby is teething and going through sleep regression so it's been very difficult to sleep. He's doing well overall though.  My doctor told me I need to lose weight again. I stress eat and don't exercise. So I'm gonna try to change that. It's just harder now with a baby.  I'm starting to do more each day and worry less. So I'm happy about those developments. Therapy is going well also. 
    • I think it's pretty awesome to get in a shameless hour of piano-playing (I can kind of 'sight read' still) regularly. Keep it up IMO. Writing and/or drawing might work too, whether or not anyone else but you is going to read it. A picture and a made-up story, or a running-thought journal to move your hand and brain for some momentum. Then there's reading, obviously. I like fiction for the escapism, but non-fictional (and slightly embellished) stories like 'Monkey Mind - A Memoir of Anxiety' (no joke) I just read was a lot of fun. Good luck this weekend.  Edit/P.S. ANY safe physical exercise to test capabilities.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Angleedke

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts