NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

26 year old male history teacher, quitting gaming for good.

Hi y'all my name is Sid, I'm a young American school teacher who is addicted to video gaming. My video game experience started when I was 3 years old back in Cleveland, Ohio when I first played my first game; Donkey Kong Country on the Super Nintendo. I was hooked and still remember that first play through. Since then I have had every game system beside the first Xbox. Oh yeah and Banjo-Tooiee (1999) on the N64 totally hooked me.

Honestly video gaming didn't become a major problem until after I graduated from Kent State University and moved to Las Vegas. Becoming a teacher and being the best teacher takes a lot of your focus and attention. Video gaming became my escape from the pressures of my new career. Also weed and alcohol didn't help either. After getting sober I gamed even more. Now I have decided to quit gaming for good. 

I've spent thousands of hours of my life gaming and now I'm going to look at gaming like I do other harmful drugs. On a lighter note I have read more books in my first week without gaming than I have in three years. Gaming is such a waste of time and motivation. No longer will I spend $400 on fortnite skins and thousands on games in general. Wish me luck. Good luck to everyone else making this huge and positive life change.