NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

A book that may change your life!

BrianCook

So....  I have had quite a few childhood traumas that I have been regressing deep down into my brain over the last 34 years. Traumas that I have buried so deep that they, without my consent, manifest obstacles that prevented me from moving forward in life in an ethical manner. The human brain does strange things and fires off differently for everyone.  If childhood trauma occurs, and there was no resolve or solution, the effects will carry with you through adulthood and cause personality problems.  For example, I hid in Computer Games since I was 10.  Hiding from my social rejection and fears ever since childhood.  A few weeks ago, after researching self-awareness and accountability, I came across a book that has completely changed my life.  I am reading it now for the 2nd time and applying the 10 steps again.  It is an awesome book.  It may be able to help some of you gain control of certain aspects in your life that you have had trouble overcoming.  It may help rid you of video games forever.  It did for me!  

The Presence Process - A Journey Into Present Moment Awareness - by Michael Brown. Here is a quote- "It is a simple, step-by-step pathway for us to rescue and renew the unhappy child within us. It empowers us to grow up emotionally."

• Like 1