NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Social gamer

UnluckyKid

I got into a video game addiction because I moved and I needed friends but didn't have them. I didn't know how to make new friends. Eventually I did get friends, but I stopped socializing with them because for some reason I had the fear to socialize. Note this, I used to be very good at conversing with people and stuff, but now I don't know how to get my social skills back up to par and how to hang out and play with my friends more. Please suggest anything that might help me with my situation. Thank you!

Edited by UnluckyKid

On 3/2/2022 at 9:36 PM, UnluckyKid said:

I got into a video game addiction because I moved and I needed friends but didn't have them. I didn't know how to make new friends. Eventually I did get friends, but I stopped socializing with them because for some reason I had the fear to socialize. Note this, I used to be very good at conversing with people and stuff, but now I don't know how to get my social skills back up to par and how to hang out and play with my friends more. Please suggest anything that might help me with my situation. Thank you!

Challenge yourself to reach out and talk to one person a day that you normally would not talk to. It could be someone at school, work, church, or someone in game. That would mean you communicated with 7 new people that week. I live alone and retired. My friends are a bit younger than myself and still work. So I challenge myself to do this activity when I am out and about. It really is not that hard and it gets easier the more you practice. Good luck!