NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hello

Hello everyone.

I'm Chris .I'm a student from Greece..Been spending a lot of time in games and on the internet up untill now..I've quit video games for about 2 months now .

I actually started my life turnaround by wanting to get laid funny as it may sound.At first I got into reading self help books on pick up , dating and relationships... but my interests about doing better expanded in multiple other aspects of life.

I decided that I deserve a lot better .Eventually I got into fitness and health as well as better living habits overall.

About 2-3 months ago I decided to quit playing games,asI have spend a ridicolous ammount of time in gaming and I thought there is nothing more I can get out of it.It was kinda hard letting go, but it was a long time due.

Anyway ,I found Cam's channel like a week ago and I have to admit I was really surprised to find people with the same mindset.I find the youtube videos really helpfull and they provide knowledge that there is indeed life at the end of the tunnel, and reassurance that other people go through the same struggle of trying to fill the void after quitting games.

I'm convinced that  the  decision I made to quit gaming and turn my life around and set higher goals and standards ,is the right decision for me.

I'm grateful I found about people like Cam and this community even though I'm a newbie here.

That's about it

Cheers everyone

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

I'm Chris .I'm a student from Greece..Been spending a lot of time in games and on the internet up untill now..I've quit video games for about 2 months now .

I actually started my life turnaround by wanting to get laid funny as it may sound.At first I got into reading self help books on pick up , dating and relationships... but my interests about doing better expanded in multiple other aspects of life.

I decided that I deserve a lot better .Eventually I got into fitness and health as well as better living habits overall.

About 2-3 months ago I decided to quit playing games,asI have spend a ridicolous ammount of time in gaming and I thought there is nothing more I can get out of it.It was kinda hard letting go, but it was a long time due.

Anyway ,I found Cam's channel like a week ago and I have to admit I was really surprised to find people with the same mindset.I find the youtube videos really helpfull and they provide knowledge that there is indeed life at the end of the tunnel, and reassurance that other people go through the same struggle of trying to fill the void after quitting games.

I'm convinced that  the  decision I made to quit gaming and turn my life around and set higher goals and standards ,is the right decision for me.

I'm grateful I found about people like Cam and this community even though I'm a newbie here.

That's about it

Cheers everyone

Hi Chris!

I (somewhat) get where you're coming from, when I was 12 I wanted nothing more than to have it with a girl, which I couldn't do for a variety of reasons (7th grade was a rough year for me). As for your reason for quitting, I totally understand. Personally, I quit because my schoolwork was suffering, and because I felt that quitting could help me overcome a severe laziness issue I have (still working on that -_-), but also because I thought that there were better things I could be doing. It's actually a lot harder for me because I'm only 13, constantly surrounded by games (3 younger siblings, super annoying), and I'm always at home (I'm stuck, you could say, parents are always so busy and I don't have a lot of friends), but I figure once I'm older and I don't have a gaming issue I can do great things. Anyways, just wanted to share and to say welcome (even though I think you joined before me :P)

Hello everyone.

That's about it

Cheers everyone

Hi Chris!

I (somewhat) get where you're coming from, when I was 12 I wanted nothing more than to have it with a girl, which I couldn't do for a variety of reasons (7th grade was a rough year for me). As for your reason for quitting, I totally understand. Personally, I quit because my schoolwork was suffering, and because I felt that quitting could help me overcome a severe laziness issue I have (still working on that -_-), but also because I thought that there were better things I could be doing. It's actually a lot harder for me because I'm only 13, constantly surrounded by games (3 younger siblings, super annoying), and I'm always at home (I'm stuck, you could say, parents are always so busy and I don't have a lot of friends), but I figure once I'm older and I don't have a gaming issue I can do great things. Anyways, just wanted to share and to say welcome (even though I think you joined before me :P)

Cheers man