MANCAVE: A conscious brotherhood where you will explore, expand, and elevate. Learn More

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Firefox does not work well

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I have been trying to make post on Firefox but every time I get error saying problem has occurred or it just wont load them forum page, I do not even have a lot of taps open either which I find rather strange since I use Firefox more than chrome. Chrome seems to work better but if you could fix that that be great. 

Posted

try pressing CTRL+F5 while on the site to clear the cache

Posted

I know it not the cache because I recently cleaned it and I may have add on interfering with it. I have ad block, Grammy which helps with grammar issues when I post there, you tube HD but I have yet to figure out why it seems to want to crash Firefox but chrome works perfectly. 

Posted

I'd like to add into this, tagging people with @ doesn't work with Firefox either. Mine is fully updated and I don't have a lot of tabs open. I actually switch to internet explorer if I want to tag people :P

Posted

Give in to the evil Google empire of Chrome. 😜

Will look into this. Thanks for reporting the bug. 

Posted (edited)

I'm writing this comment to test firefox.

EDIT: Firefox seems to work fine for me using 54.0.1. Will try upgrading, trying again, and reporting any bugs.

EDIT2: seems to work fine using 55.0.3 as well. If it matters, I'm running OSX 10.11.6.

Edited by imquitgaming

Posted

@zeke365 maybe update java, Firefox, and all its modules. clear cookies for this site, or all of them. I'm writing this on Edge. Edge fucking sucks, but it works sometimes, so I don't think it's the site.

uninstall, reinstall.

format c:\

buy a new pc

nuke a server

or go for plan C.

Chemical Warfare!!!!!