NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

I'm back...

jakey

I'm honestly embarrassed to be writing this. I was doing really well for about a month after I finished my first 90 day detox. But I started wondering if maybe it would be ok to play a little bit. At first it wasn't bad I'd just play for an hour a day no big deal. But then my life got stressful and I started using the games for my classic escapism. I ended up gaming for about 60 hours a week on average. I really want to move forward with my life but I keep getting sucked into games. I'm enrolling in school which start  in September. I'm moving up to Colorado for school and I'm super worried that I'm going to fail out again because of gaming. I just quit again. It's been about 12 days without gaming. Any words of encouragement would be appreciated. Thanks for letting me vent yall.

• 2 weeks later...

I was off gaming for over six months. It was closer to 8/9 I think but I got a great job in that time and started thinking that it would be okay to game just here and there. 

Now I'm about to write my own relapse post. 

I don't know if we can ever be free of this, but I know you're not alone. I'm also embarrassed by my set back.