NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hello World

eshi2000

I'm pledging to start my 90 day cleanse today! Thank you so much Cam! I'm so glad I've found a community that's been going through the same as I have. I removed all my games, unsubscribed from all my youtube gamer channels as well as all the subreddits I followed. I hope to become more productive and finally get away from this video game addiction thats been leeching onto me for so long. I'm in high school, a senior, 17 years old. I hope to continue and post a journal every day. 

You don't even know me, yet you've already helped me so much to take this step and say no to video games. 

Thanks,

Eli

You took very good steps to overcome it!

I removed all my games, unsubscribed from all my youtube gamer channels as well as all the subreddits I followed.

I did the same and in addition to this, for some periods of time, I was deleting recommended gaming related clips that Youtube was serving me, because I was always tempted to click them. After like 2 weeks Youtube looked like censored version of this stuff :)

Keep it up Eli! Cheers

You took very good steps to overcome it!

I removed all my games, unsubscribed from all my youtube gamer channels as well as all the subreddits I followed.

I did the same and in addition to this, for some periods of time, I was deleting recommended gaming related clips that Youtube was serving me, because I was always tempted to click them. After like 2 weeks Youtube looked like censored version of this stuff :)

Keep it up Eli! Cheers

Yep, watching 'The 20 Worst Ubisoft Games' wasn't related to what i was doing so i deleted everything, games, videos. Congrats, Eli