New Video: Why You Fail to Accomplish Your Goals

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Spain/Portugal

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi all,

I fly into Portugal on September 12th and plan to be in-between Portugal and Spain until October 14th.

@Vlad and @Hitaru, it would be great to meet up for a day or two. Vlad I know you want to surf, as do I. Hitaru, what are your options? Did you say Gibraltar is where we would want to meet up? Somewhere else?

My timeline right now is basically Lisbon/Sagres for 2 weeks and then I'll do something to meet you guys then Madrid before flying out.

2 people like this

Posted

So you have another 2 weeks for Spain, right?

Posted

I'll probably be in Spain for 10 days I think. I have to come back to the U.S. for a speaking tour on October 14 so my trip got cut a bit short. But I'm either coming back to Europe in Nov or soon. :) So basically around October 3-13 I'll be in Spain I think.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok. Lisbon/Sagres means south, so you must check south of Spain too. Tarifa is another great place to surf but the winds in the strait are a bit tricky, I have to check your dates beforehand. You could also visit Seville, and even Córdoba and Granada if you fancy. Depends on how much you want to travel but it's worthy. The small villages of the province of Cádiz have a lot of charm, but they are a bit isolated and you ought to rent a car to visit them. I mean, depends on what are you looking for in a travel. Heritage, landscapes, food, party? 

Posted

Ideally I'd like to be in as few places as possible since I only have a few weeks. I plan to be in Lisbon for at least 10 days. Maybe Sagres or something similar to surf for a few days. Madrid for a few days. And then wherever I need to meet you guys for a few days. 

Posted

When you are in Madrid take a look at Toledo, it won't take you long and it's a really nice medieval town (Also the Inquisition Museum is there, if you want to humor the most celebrated spanish meme and have a liking for complicated torture devices. Perhaps something to punish relapsers... :ph34r:

I live in the south. Good surfing in the south as I tell you. Andalusian overdose in the south. BUT, from Madrid you can also choose Barcelona. Great party in Barcelona. If @Vlad and you decide you'd like that, I could look for a cheap flight and meet you there. Your choice?

Posted

@Vlad what works for you bro?