New Video: Why You Fail to Accomplish Your Goals

Does anyone suffer from brain fog?

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey all,

Was just wondering if anyone else suffers from brain fog, and if it was alleviated after you detox or not. 

I feel like I'm constantly in a daze, and find it hard to focus on anything for more than 20 minutes. It's pulling me back in every way, from reading, to learning programming, to even holding up simple conversations. I've done some research and tried going dairy free and trying to make some radical changes to my sleeping pattern. Sometimes its the cause of my relapses, I start thinking well if I can't learn anything/ read anything I might as well just go back to gaming cause I can do that in auto pilot mode.

I would seriously give an arm and a leg to get rid of it. I hate feeling like a zombie :(

1 person likes this

Posted

Withdrawal symptom. It will pass. Exercise (cardio/intensity) helps a lot. Also what is your diet? 

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope that's the case! I've been running a lot more recently. Uhh my diets pretty standard, mostly fruit/veg/meat, and a lot of ice cream haha

Posted

I had brain fog while I gamed and it took time to clear up in my detox (1-2 weeks).

1 person likes this

Posted

Agree with Cam's suggestion, introduce working out and improve your diet. A 16-hour fast is an excelent way to clear your mind fog, but do some research about it first.

2 people like this