NEW VIDEO: I Quit MMOs and THIS Happened

Cold Turkey

Hello!

I am Corvus Albus. I want to stay anonymous here, because I have real trouble with games and basically life. Something I am ashamed of right now.

I came here after googling "How to quit playing computer games". Readed the story and this was the breakthrough for me. I am going to be 21 this year, and I wasted so much time in life that I do not want to do it anymore.

I want to become a writer one day. To write better stories than plot in RPG games.

I am quitting cold turkey. That is all I know for now.

Yo Corvus! 

Man I wish I would have done what you are doing at 21! There's a lot of us who didn't find this amazing resource until much much later in life. I am 28! So way to go on that. 

I'm a writer too! What kind of material do you like? Got any favorite authors? 

Anyways, welcome to the group, happy to you have you!

Best, 

Moe

Hi, Corvus! I was a big lover of RPGs, especially for the stories. I like to write as well and as I withdraw from games, I hope to express myself creatively just like you. Hope to see your thoughts in your journal!

Hi Mettermrck! I desire to express myself creatively too. Maybe journalling could help.

Welcome ! Feel free to pm or ICQ. 

Welcome, OnlySoul! Thanks for the offer.

Welcome! 

Welcome, Founder.

You're ahead of the curve starting at 21! The possibilities are endless at your age, good luck mate.

I think that age is just a number. I should take same action to see this endless possibilities first.

Yo Corvus! 

Man I wish I would have done what you are doing at 21! There's a lot of us who didn't find this amazing resource until much much later in life. I am 28! So way to go on that. 

I'm a writer too! What kind of material do you like? Got any favorite authors? 

Anyways, welcome to the group, happy to you have you!

Best, 

Moe

Hello, Moe Smith, thanks for following me.

I just googled "how to quit computer games" and sign up here, that's all so far.

I like fantasy of any kind, but my must favourites are post-apocalyptic scenario - I realised this after reading Apocalypse Z Trilogy by Manel Loureiro.

• 3 weeks later...

Jak powiedział kolega Moe, masz dopiero 21 lat. Ciesz się, że tak szybko z tego wyszedłeś. Najlepsze, bo w pełni samodzielne lata życia przed Tobą. Pociesz się tym ,że już się wyszalałes a teraz chcesz się zabrać za dorosłe życie. ja nie miałem tyle szczęścia- mój nałog dopiero zaczął się w wieku 21-22 lat , dobre 10 lat się z tym męczyłem. Nie chcesz się licytować kto stracił wiecej czasu i szans. Trzymam za Ciebie kciuki. udanych wakacji;)