NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Limited Time: Fun Bonuses

Cam Adair

Very exciting news today!

In a few short weeks I'll be heading BACK to Tanzania, Africa to build a second clean water well - and I need your support!

Last year I had the honor of going to Tanzania, Africa to build a clean water well with E.P.I.C. (Everyday People Initiating Change). Together as a community we raised $6,000!!

While I was there I saw with my very own eyes the reality of their situation, and the importance of giving them access to clean drinking water. Without it, sickness and death were common.

Charity Water reports 4,500 children die every day from water-related illnesses, and as many as 50M people in Africa do not have access to clean water.

Seeing the very real, and meaningful impact this work has, I knew we had to do it again this year. Will you join me??

The deadline to raise $3,000 is June 30th, so we only have a few days!

Over the next week I will be sharing a ton of valuable content for you. Other than wanting to be able to support others in need, the reason I do projects like this is to show you what's possible when YOU take a STAND for what you believe in.

Whatever your goals are, whatever the vision is that you have for the world, I want YOU to go out there and make it happen. I want YOU to get off the sidelines and take massive action. And I will continue to do whatever I can to be an example of that for you.

This year I'm offering a limited amount of exclusive bonuses for those who support our campaign:

... want a personal video message from me? Pledge $20

... or to get on the phone/Skype to pick my brain? Pledge $50

... or to receive an hour intensive coaching session? Pledge $97

Check out all of the exclusive bonuses here. You can also donate via PayPal here.

THANK YOU to everyone who helps with this campaign. I can't wait to be back in Tanzania to shoot a ton of footage for you.

Frequently Asked Questions:

How many people does the well support?

Around 500 people for 20 years. E.P.I.C. also provides hygiene and sanitation education to the women and youth to ensure the projects sustainability long-term. Last year we also had an open forum with the village to discuss societal issues and all of our unique perspectives.

How much does a well cost?

About $15,000USD. My goal is to raise $3,000 (my portion of the well). All funds go directly to E.P.I.C., and a tax-deductible receipt is available for the first $3,000 raised.

Who is E.P.I.C.? Are they reputable?

E.P.I.C. is a non-profit foundation founded by my friends Alexi Panos and Tennille Amor. They have been operating in Tanzania for over a decade. Learn more about them here.

Who cares? Is this really that big of a problem?

I DO, AND YES! When I was in Tanzania last year I saw villagers drinking water that literally had cow shit in it. Would you ever drink that? Of course not. There are a million ways you can contribute to the world, and this is one small way I like to do it every year. I'd love for you to join me, and no worries if not!

Pledge your support here (only a few days left!)

If you have any questions about the campaign, or you want to claim any of your bonuses, reply to this, and I will get back to you right away.

- Cam

P.S. If you want to contribute, but "don't have any money", consider the example Euls set by selling his in-game skins in order to pledge $35. *If you are underage please consult with your parents first!*

• Guest locked and unpinned this topic