NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Glad to be inside of you...

I mean, inside of your head rather. You see, I'm cohosting the new GQ Podcast with Cam....

Well then, that intro could have came out sounding a little bit better, now couldn't it?

I really just wanted to stop by and say hi to everybody in the community. I'm very excited to be a part of this new show and am grateful to Cam for hearing me out on my "elevator pitch" and starting starting this thing up. I think it's only going to continue to grow and get better over time. If you haven't listened yet, check it out on SoundCloud, iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher.

The thing I'm most excited about is getting to know all the cool people who make up the GQ community. Feel free to say a hi of your own and tell me a bit about yourself or if you have any questions about the Podcast, the weird Canadian things that I do in my spare time or would like to know anything more about me I'm happy to chat.

Cheers to you GQ!

Hey Mad Pharmacist. Cool name!

Never been to Poland myself. I had a roommate from there a long time ago. I remember he really seemed to like frozen supermarket pizza, haha. Is that a thing in Poland??

In my spare time? I'm usually studying (I've returned to university recently), working on my business, recording music, reading, mostly things like that. Trying to get outside on a more regular basis to exercise now that summertime is rolling in up here.

Like I said you can find the Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and Google Play by searching Game Quitters Podcast, but I do happen to have the SoundCloud link handy.

SoundCloud version is right here:

Where is the best place to get poutine in Toronto?

Don't know. Never been! I do know of a great place in Calgary though if you ever find yourself in the wild west. It's called the Big Cheese Poutinerie. You've gotta check out that menu though. Buffalo chicken poutine! Philly Cheese Steak Poutine!!

Toronto's been on a bucket list of sorts for me though. Really eager to go and catch a Blue Jays game.

And yes, I recognize the satirical nature of your question. Asking a Canadian about the best poutine! That question was just dripping with satire.... kind of like a melted cheese curd smothered in delicious, hot gravy.... excuse me for a moment.