MANCAVE: A conscious brotherhood where you will explore, expand, and elevate. Learn More

32M for 90 day detox

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I am looking for someone around my age(ish) to help hold me accountable for the 90 day detox. 

I have also started training for a marathon, second week in! 

I'd like to be able to chat every couple of days, especially at the start, which I have found the hardest in the past. Method isn't that important, probably email or just messages on here (if that is possible).

Posted

Hey Giblets, 

I know you're way ahead of me at this point, but I'd be down to help you. I've wanted to do a triathlon for many many years, and hopefully we can help each other out for those fitness races. Hope all is well for you as always man!

Posted

Doesn't matter where you are on the path mate, as long as you're on the path!

Lets do this.

Posted

Hey Giblets, how are you? I know the path is hard, I relapsed too about a week ago. Still keeping on it? Anything I can do to help?

Posted

I am back on the bandwagon Egon! I am up to day 71 now, feels just like yesterday I gamed over Easter. I hope you are not beating yourself up about relapsing, as long as you learnt something from it to have better luck this time around!

Posted

I am back on the bandwagon Egon! I am up to day 71 now, feels just like yesterday I gamed over Easter. I hope you are not beating yourself up about relapsing, as long as you learnt something from it to have better luck this time around!

Totally agree! I relapsed about a month ago and played for 20 days straight. When I came out of it, I discovered a new truth about myself that made all the difference in the world for my latest attempt. Relapsing can actually be quite healthy. I think it means your reasons for quitting aren't/weren't quite complete yet. 

1 person likes this

Posted

@Cam Adair This one should be closed. We've got another method of contact now.