NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Justins journey to forever quitting.

justin21

What up guys? This is my first journal post I plan on updating every few days about my thoughts and feelings as I go through the withdrawals and boredom of quitting games. I'll begin here at day 5 which is where I am at now.

DAY 5

So today I took a huge step towards forever quitting. I went to disk traders with my wife and sold my Xbox one and everything with it. I did this because I didn't want the temptation right in front of me. Im a true addict and even though my intentions are to quit , I know for as long as I have the console in the house I'll give in and next thing you know it's 5 am and my wife's pissed lol. Since not playing games these last 5 days I've noticed my wife treating me so much better, were spending alot more time together, and im actually getting better sleep. It's honestly hasn't been to hard but it's because I been busy. Right now is the first time I've been tempted because im beyond bored and my wife's gone. If I didn't sell my Xbox today I know I would have caved in and I been watching cam's videos and they are incredibly helpful. Video games are so stimulating and no other hobby can give me that kind of stimulation. So im learning to accept being bored is not the end of the world. Im looking forward to this journey and I can't wait to see the true potential I have in this world.