Will you join me in building a well in Tanzania? Learn More (5 days left!)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Accountability partner to Get Fit! (and stay away from gaming)

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am a 20 year old Male.  I live in Calgary and would like a workout partner or at least someone to keep each other Accountable for workout accomplishments.  I have a Goal of working out 5 times a week.  Let me know!  (I'm on Day 7 of Detox)

Edited by Razor
wanted to quote # days into Detox program
3 people like this

Posted

30 year old male who goes for 5 miles a day on the elliptical machine with a few days of weight lifting each week. Well, that's the routine I follow on the weeks I workout. I work to make this consistent and to consistently push further. I live in California.

My goal is to become an amateur MMA fighter rather than just wrestling with friends.

Would be your accountability partner.

Posted

Hey Razor,

25/M and living in Calgary as well. Whereabouts are you located? I'm down in the SW, Oakridge. Would be cool to talk or hang out sometime since we seem to share a common interest. Always looking for like-minded people to get to know in the city.

I'm interested in possibly working out with you during the week if it's reasonable (distance wise and whatnot) for the both of us. I'm also considering joining a rec softball team this year. It's something I've always wanted to do, but always procrastinated on. Perhaps you'd be interested in that?

Send me a PM and we'll chat!