NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Vlog & Text Journal

ifyouknowyouknow

This video was recorded in one shot, no editing, as I want to keep it natural. Here is my "manuscript" if you want to read it:

When we started in 8th grade at a new school, my friend was good to socialize with new people, but I often just listened to the conversations, I didn't participate . As time progressed my friend started to include me less and less, and started hangin out with other boys in the class, leaving me alone after school playing video games as I didn't know what else to do. Nearly every day after school, all I did was sit and play on my computer for hours upon hours. And I didn't realise that I was playing that much. I got more and more unsocial, and played more and more. This lasted for around 1 and a half years, until I got some new friends in another class that had a gaming interest aswell. I started hangin out with em in the school freetime and sometimes in the weekends, but I still played alot on my computer. My older sister started recognizing all the hours I constantly played for days upon days, therefore she and my parents tried to stop me. But I got really mad at them and had a really bad attitude, I cared more for playing than talking to them. I stopped going to Judo (which is a fighting sport) because I got bored of it. I ended up playing more games and had nearly no excercise except from Dancing in the freetime and the gym classes at school. Some time progressed and I started to experience back problems and neck issues. And I have realised now when I'm 15 that I just sit and play games. And that time has ruined my "life" (I say "life" as I know alot is still ahead of me). I want to make a change

Right Now I am at my parents cabin. Yesterday we played this game, Basicly it was cards against humaninty but in my language, so that was a bit awkward. I have also drawed this (this is for my project in school, but I actually noticed I liked drawing stuff). Also yesterday I watched an origami video, and made this in an effort of making a plane, but as you see it doesn’t fly quite well. All though it was my first try.

My plans for my future:

Some of you may have noticed that I have a YouTube channel. This channel is based on tech reviews, Vlogs and other stuff. I am planning on starting to really work on this channel in about 1 to 2 weeks, since that is around the time when my exams are finished, yea I know that early, In may I am basically just waiting for summer. I am 15 and turning 16 this year, in my country that means that after summer I am going to start at a new school. I am extremely excited because this is my new chance that I did not grab 2 years ago at this school. I have now decided to go film making beside normal studies, this means that I have to have extra long school days, but I just love recording and creating videos, and graphic design etc, so I think this will be a great choice because I like the class type and maybe I meet other passionate people. Two of my best friends are actually going to go to the same school (don’t worry, I chose this independently, they didn’t even know of the class before I told them about it).

Well yeah. That is my current situation and future plans. I am thinking of updating this journal every once in a while as of when I want, but don’t really expect me to post each day, but perhaps in the future? Well see.

Here is the video, be aware this is not my main channel so don't watch the other videos please, they are when I tried being a gaming youtuber. The videos are unlisted so only this link will get you to the video: REMOVED

Edited by ifyouknowyouknow