Will you join me in building a well in Tanzania? Learn More (5 days left!)

20/M for Fitness/Productivity

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I am a 20 year old college student that is looking for another male university/college student around my age. Would be helpful if you are also into fitness and veganism!

My goals are to eat a vegan diet while gaining muscle and to stay productive while finishing up my program in college.

Preferred contact method would be via Texting (if you live in Canada/USA) anything outside of Canada/USA would be iMessage.

Frequency of Contact:

• Possibly FaceTime/Video Chat 30min each weekend.
  • Touch base more than once a week

Posted (edited)

Hey Dylan my name is Jacob. I'm looking for an accountability partner as well.  How far along into detox are you? I'm on day 5. Looking for someone close to the beginning like me. Let me know if you're interested in keeping each other motivated. Have a great day.

Edited by simmsjt
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Dylan my name is Jacob. I'm looking for an accountability partner as well.  How far along into detox are you? I'm on day 5. Looking for someone close to the beginning like me. Let me know if you're interested in keeping each other motivated. Have a great day.

Hey Jacob! I finished the 90 day detox and went about 7 months gaming free and now i just play one mobile game every now and then. I am interested, not sure if this is a fit you are looking for. Regardless! Let me know what you think ????

Posted

Hey Dylan! I'm 17, going on NoFap and StopGaming and really looking to boost my productivity, start getting into fitness again, and study more. I'm also vegan. Let me know what you think, I don't know if it is quite what you wanted. Cheers

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Good work going vegan! Best thing I did for myself a year ago (though I didn't do it for myself, that's how things go sometimes! :D).

Edited by Senescence

Posted

I am still looking for an Accountability Partner.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dylan, are you still looking for a partner? I'm 18 y/o male, not vegan but I'm vegetarian probably half to three-quarters of the week (flexitarian, some would say). Like you I definitely want to work on my productivity and fitness.

2 people like this