NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

We need to spread the message of how life can be so much better...

JoeFish

Ive quit video games now for around 18 days which doesnt sound like alot of the time but its the longest ive been without playing any sort of games since i was 6 years old. I can genuinely say that ive never felt better about myself and never been happier in all my life. While this was extremely difficult at first its becoming more and more easy the longer into my detox that i get. We need to spread the news to gamers that there is life outside of video games. @Cam Adair is doing a great job at this but if it wasnt that i accidentally came across his channel by accident i would not be in this position today. My life has changed so much since i quit even though it was only a short time ago and gamers need to know this, what they can achieve in life and how they can do it. The best option i can see for this to happen is to spread the news of cams channel as it has loads of great advice on their that has stopped me relapsing many a time and was the reason i quit in the first place. Dont let other people suffer like you have with these addictions. SPREAD THE WORD!

-JoeFish

The path of the prophet is an interesting one to chose. I'm not going to lie though, I had similar thoughts. See Cam you have followers around the world at this stage and a lot of communities need translators. I will do 90 days and maybe I will get in touch about translating your forum for your hungarian users in the future. 

Also I would love to rock a 90 days+ shirt or hoodie with something GQ-y on it like our logo or even one of your quotes in pixel style. It would feel like a trophy that indeed also spreads the world. Something for the gym or workouts as well maybe. I know merch sounds cheesy but I think it could be cool. 

Thanks! We have a number of people translating right now so hope to release the Portuguese and Spanish versions in the next two months. 

I also want to get a t-shirt put together soon. I had a design commissioned that looks awesome, just need to get a bit of cash together to be able to do get the studio shot of the art piece (that will be going on the shirt - see photo). Any donations help a lot for us to do this stuff soon!

Screen_Shot_2017-02-01_at_3.30.13_PM.thu

HAHA.

In all seriousness... what do you guys think would be a "motto" for the t-shirt? Any sayings you think would be cool and not super lame?

For example, I'm wearing a WeWork shirt right now that says: "Always do work you love."

What would be the equivalent for Game Quitters?

Hmmmm tough question cam... Id say have a video game related picture on it definitely as it will draw the attention of gamers (for example space invaders logo, something that everyone will recognise.) but for a motto im stuck anyone else got any ideas????

-JoeFish

I mean, I really like this pun with "don't play games with me" :D

That would be nice, because I'm on fantasy convention quite often, so I could wear this T-shirt and then go to the video games room, maybe this way I'll recruit a new GameQuitter! :D

Anyways, I think this one will be good during convention, this is a place where many gamers goes out of their house.

So, when these T-shirts are going to be available?

In all seriousness... what do you guys think would be a "motto" for the t-shirt? Any sayings you think would be cool and not super lame?

I liked these

• Don't play with me
  • I didn't like the rules
  • I quit your game

And would add these:

• Level up your life
  • Drop your controllers
  • Think you're good enough?

• 3 weeks later...