New Video: Unleash Your Potential with These Productivity Secrets

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

23yo/F looking for accountability partner

2 posts in this topic

Posted

After my recent relapse, I decided I'd like someone to talk to when the going gets though. I really love the support from the forums and the support I get from my hubby and friends, but I'd also like a accountability partner who understands what I'm going through and keeps tabs on me and my goals. I'd love to be someones partner in this as well and help to the best of my abilities. I prefer to communicate through skype or whatsapp, but anything can work really.

I am not looking necessarily for another woman, but around the same age would be preferable.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi Mhyrion,

I'm a 24/M, from the Netherlands and I think I can help you with abstaining from gaming. As someone who has relapsed multiple times I think we can be of good help to eachother. Looking back having an accountability partner would have probably prevented me a few times from relapsing. 

As your accountability partner I'll keep track of your progress and goals. If you are having urges or are feeling depressed, just send me a message. As for me, I currently don't have much problem abstaining from gaming but sometimes I get the occassional urge. For now I can help someone else. I don't post very often here, but we can keep contact through whatsapp and skype (I skype only in the evening) so we update eachother of our daily life. 

PM me if you're interested 

Edited by Phoenix