NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

ideas for getting my friends together to hang out

boullioncj

Hello everyone. So I don't have a lot of friends but the friends I do have are really close. I don't spend a lot of time with them outside of school because we are all busy with our lives since some of them have kids, and other family members they need to help or a job. 

So I was thinking about one day on every weekend I could invite all my friends to come over and sit by the fire pit. Just to talk to each other and have fun. Have a few snacks and drinks as well and just enjoy our company when we are not stressed out because of life or college. 

Also is there any other ideas that y'all might have? Anything would be much appreciated. 

That's a great idea. The key is to take initiative. Most people are down to do things but nobody ever takes charge to organize it. When you do, usually, you'll find a lot of success. You can also go check out a movie, go on a hike (weather dependent), and things like that. I'm going surfing this weekend with a friend. Might also catch the NFL Playoff games this weekend with another. Organizing is the key!

YES! DEFINETELY! I have started doing this and my friends love that I take the initiative. I try to host weekend meet ups (whether that's bowling, gokart, paintball, maze lazer etc.). After the last bowling session we ate pizza, and later me and one other went to a shopping mall, and bought some earbuds. I noticed I didn't really know him but as we walked alone on our way we got more bonded as friends. Awesome idea to host these things!

That sounds wonderful. I will try those as well. I enjoy my friends company with them. I just want to be with them, although I do not have a lot of money to do all that, but I will try those idea every once in a while, or we can all pitch in since we are all college students. We normal do a lot in the semester because we all have the same classes but we don't really see each other out of classes so I wanted to get this going along because I simply just get lonely really easy. I also want to go to a deeper level with my friends as well. 

Seddlers of Catan :)

Hahaha, we've got the 4th player! :D

Isn't it, @AlexTheGrape, @SpiNips ?

Ah, and yea, @Cam Adair, IN PERSON ONLY :)

I really recommend to be a leader of the group. This way is how I've found my closest friends - I invited them to hang out from time to time, and after time they started to invite me!

Don't be afraid of rejection - if sometimes will not want to hang out with you, well that's fine. Not everyone has to like you. :)