NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

24 yo, got a lot of free time that I don't want to waste

Alan

Hello everyone!

I actually quit gaming around 10 months ago. And I relapsed recently. After some thinking, I realized the reason why - it's because I quit my job this month. My financial situation is far from difficult - I can live off my savings for years. So now I have A TON of free time. There's so much free time that I'm actually scared.

I sincerely believe that the fact that I don't have to make a living right now is a huge blessing. I always thought "The day will come when I don't have to work 9 to 5, and then I'm going to live my life to the fullest. This day has come, and yet here I am, playing videogames at nights.

What I expect from this program is that it will help me to rapidly shift from "I've got a lot free time and I don't know what to do with it, so I play videogames, watch YouTube and mindlessly surf Internet" to "I've got a lot of free time and it's excellent, because I know what to do next, I know what I want to achieve and where I'm going in life".

Thank you Cam and everybody on this forum for doing it. I'm going to post here my thoughts about the great content that Cam has created and see how it relates to my actual life.

But for now, I just wanted to introduce my self, which I happily did. Happy New Year!