MANCAVE: A conscious brotherhood where you will explore, expand, and elevate. Learn More

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Downloading gamequitters videos in mp3?

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder if it would be possible to create a download bundle with all videos as mp3. I'd like to listen to those while jogging etc. I know it's possible to do that with a single video, but i'm not convinced that it would be fair. And it would definetly take a lot of time.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll work on this. Would you prefer them to be uploaded to Soundcloud or would an iTunes podcast exclusively for the Game Quitters YouTube videos be preferred? (I may do both.)

Posted

I don't know what iTunes is, but Soundcloud would be good I guess. I'd like to be able to listen to them without using the internet, so I'd be downloading them. But what I'd really like is a bundle that you can download all at once.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know what iTunes is, but Soundcloud would be good I guess. I'd like to be able to listen to them without using the internet, so I'd be downloading them. But what I'd really like is a bundle that you can download all at once.

Cool got it, will keep you posted.

1 person likes this

Posted

hey I found that there is a Linux-Tool (youtoube-dl) which seems to allow you to download all Videos from a channel at once in different audioformats. I can try that at the Weekend if it saves you some hassle to extraxt the Audio files. If this is helpful I would upload them at github/dropbox.

1 person likes this

Posted

hey I found that there is a Linux-Tool (youtoube-dl) which seems to allow you to download all Videos from a channel at once in different audioformats. I can try that at the Weekend if it saves you some hassle to extraxt the Audio files. If this is helpful I would upload them at github/dropbox.

That would be awesome and definitely save time. If it works, link me the Dropbox and I can take it from there.

1 person likes this

Posted

I tried it out yesterday and it loaded like 13 Videos in mp3 Format and then put out an error. I try again tomorrow . Now I am kind fo interested how the program works. :D.

Posted

You can also use some programs like 4kvideodownloader to download a bunch of videos in the mp3 format (you can download a channel, If my memory is good).

Posted

Listening only without watching, nay, witnessing Cam's glorious lightbulb head from the other camera? Fucking pleb mate.

But goodness, so much all of this! I want to watch and store the videos without having to access Youtube (I always end procrastinating). I support this idea fully.

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah got delayed a bit but I will bring them online this weekend for sure :)

Posted

Fantastic! keep me posted!

Posted

I got further but I wrote you a pm so we can proceed more easily.

1 person likes this