NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hi, I am new

Ring

Hi, my name is Ring. I am new in here. I come here because I want to quit mindlessly surfing in the internet, it really waste lots of my time and I get nothing done. I have a full time job and just started a part time degree course this October, I need to hand in 2000 words on coming Sunday to my groupmate but I did not write any word yet. I really hate myself and feel guilty, I sit in front of my computer keep surfing on Facebook, Youtube, Comic website, Forum etc. I found this website yesterday night, I hope I will start my assignment today night.

Welcome! Happy you're here with us. Let's get that assignment done!

Thanks Cam. I have send out my assignment to my groupmate last night. 

But I have not finish it yet as I just put the things I search from the internet on it. I need to paraphase it otherwise I will get plagiarism.

I just realised that I need to put much time on doing assignment.

Oh hey Ring! I am kiki and I am from Hong Kong too! (Thats the first time I see Hong konger here haha I am excited to see you here!) I am a college student too so let's work hard together!

Hi Kiki. It's very surprised for me too. I saw different countries' people in this forum so I guess there may be some Hong Kong people too.

Actually I cannot find any forum in Hong Kong is like Game Quitter. In HK, the forum are just focus on chatting like HKGolden/HKDiscuss/ HKuwants/Babykingdom/ Beautyexchange etc. There are many advertisement on the forum everywhere and want you to spend money. None of them tell u how to improve yourself step by step. 

Oh hey Ring! I am kiki and I am from Hong Kong too! (Thats the first time I see Hong konger here haha I am excited to see you here!) I am a college student too so let's work hard together!

Hi Kiki. It's very surprised for me too. I saw different countries' people in this forum so I guess there may be some Hong Kong people too.

Actually I cannot find any forum in Hong Kong is like Game Quitter. In HK, the forum are just focus on chatting like HKGolden/HKDiscuss/ HKuwants/Babykingdom/ Beautyexchange etc. There are many advertisement on the forum everywhere and want you to spend money. None of them tell u how to improve yourself step by step. 

Exactly! None of the forums in HK are talking about self development and people here tend to blame others for their misfortune instead of taking responsibility for what they had done that  resulted in the consequences.(In fact All of my friends were shocked and had no positive response when I told them I was quitting games lol.) But don't let others to stop us. Just keep in faith and show our results to others!

Exactly! None of the forums in HK are talking about self development and people here tend to blame others for their misfortune instead of taking responsibility for what they had done that  resulted in the consequences.(In fact All of my friends were shocked and had no positive response when I told them I was quitting games lol.) But don't let others to stop us. Just keep in faith and show our results to others!

Hi, Kiki, I am Ring. I have just apply a new account as I found that I cannot change my name.

I have been surfing in the forum for about 10+ years from secondary school until now. Everyday chasing the new post, see what people buy, attract by them then spend lots of money on it. Did you read the Yahoo HK newspaper from the internet? You can find that most of the content are about bad news, encourage competition, things about celebrity etc. I feel annoyed about it. I seems that after I read those article, I feel hopeless and have no energy to work. It brings bad impact to our daily life. (That's why people tend to be angry easily. ) Last week I watch a youtube video about how to have weekly plan. My colleague saw that and felt amazing, I told her I would like to improve my English as I cannot understand very well in the lesson so I watch English video in my spare time. She said "Well, just ask the tutor to repeat once again is OK!" It sounds that there's no reason for me to watch that kind of video,   it looks weird if you are not watching things about entertainment, restaurants, travel etc. 

You are right. Did you know in these few years many young people complain that they cannot buy a flat ? Actually the price is really high, but I just saw they keep complaining , they still spend most of their money traveling, buying smartphone, going to expensive restaurant etc. Some of them get married and use USD37500-40000 to have a grand wedding. So how can they safe money and buy a flat? When you ask thay rent a flat first, they refuse to do because they don't want to help other paying mortgage. It's really strange. (I would not write these in HK forum as many people may angry with my view)

Welcome, wcwc!

If you're looking for that extra support, you came to the right place!

Thx Reno, I have apply a new account as I found I couldn't change my name.

I still reading the Respawn and would start the journal soon.