Looking for a coach? Apply here to work with Cam 1 on 1.

Giddyup. 29/M UK. Accountability plz

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey. So I'm 29 . Dude. Live in the UK. 

Looking for someone just to keep an eye on me for the next 87 days. preferably around my age. 

The deal is no smokes. no steam. 87 days. 

Simple right?  

Some prodding to get off my butt and fill the void with something useful would be appreciated but not required. this can be a simple daily check up - whatsapp or similar messaging would be best. 

Cheers guys. 

Edited by happykhan
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey if you want I can do that.

I am 26, live in Germany and gamefree since February 2016. I am in process of writing my master thesis in chemical engineering at the moment and want to use the hype around embedded systems and the Internet of things to have an entry point in the awesome world of software development. You could keep me accountable for doing my work at my master thesis, doing headspace and get my MooC about embedded systems done.  I could check in at you about gaming and smoking.

If your interested just write a pm and we can switch contact informations.

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks Mario! 

Posted

Hey if you want I can do that.

I am 26, live in Germany and gamefree since February 2016. I am in process of writing my master thesis in chemical engineering at the moment and want to use the hype around embedded systems and the Internet of things to have an entry point in the awesome world of software development. You could keep me accountable for doing my work at my master thesis, doing headspace and get my MooC about embedded systems done.  I could check in at you about gaming and smoking.

If your interested just write a pm and we can switch contact informations.

yeah dude sounds sweet. 

1 person likes this

Posted

ok Cam you can close this thread. Thank you ;)